28 December 2007

Mung Chua Giang Sinh!

Merry Christmas!!! Maile's FIRST Christmas with us and she was OVERWHELMED to say the least...not sure what to think of it all...She puts her hands in her mouth when nervous...she LOVED the tricycle that Santa left and eating his leftover cookies too!








Here's our Christmas AM family photo - not too bright eyed and bushey tailed but excited to be together as a family and open gifts together to celebrate Jesus' B-day!!! Yeah Jesus, thank you for being Born!!!









Maile quickly got acclimated to opening presents & even :) for the camera!!! NOT the shy, quiet, stoic girl we once knew 9 mos. ago...she loves to plow through presents, wrapping, gifts anything that may (or may not) be for her!!! She got a hang of Christmas AM and opening gifts VERY quickly...next year, WATCH OUT!






The boys were very excited to get matching STARS t-shirts from Grandma Lizzy!!!! Tried and true, they have converted from RED WINGS fans to DALLAS STARS fans!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy Watson said...

Hi, my name is Mandy. I found your blog while googling for Can Tho orphanage Vietnam. I couldn't find your e-mail address on your blog and so I am hoping to reach you through this post. In your April 13th 2006 blog entry you have some pictures from the Can Tho orphanage in Vietnam. The boy who you are feeding candy to is now my son! We adopted him October 31st 2007! We have very few pictures of our son before age 8 when we adopted him. If you have any more photos of him I would love to have them. As an adoptive mother I'm sure you understand what a treasure any pictures of our son or his friends would be to us. Please contact me if you would be willing to share your Can Tho orphanage pictures with our family. I would be happy to e-mail you pictures of our son home to show you that he really is my son.
Mandy Watson