07 May 2007

"May Day" Pictures...


Look at Maile "All dressed up & READY TO GO..." Tonight, for the first time (May 6th) she waved & said, "Bye Bye" and then blew a kiss after saying good bye to neighbors...she is really quite a sponge and so alert!!!! She is getting the hang of this American way of Life!!!


Look at "Joe Cool" in shades!!! He is such an amazing Big Brother to Maile, so kind, gentle, caring and protective of her! I KNOW he will be an awesome Father someday! I am so proud of him...

Finally, a discouraged & disheartened Samuel got his wish of Maile reaching out to him. He thought she didn't like him (which broke my heart!) She finally reached out to him to take his hand to go outside & she is warming up to him more & more!!! Yahoo...


Here's my littl' ballerina in the making!!! Standing tall at 32" and 21# (at 28.5 mos. old) she is such a peanut, but so adorable!!! She loves to "dance" trying to plie, releve, soute, turn & bourre...too cute!!! AND, just started doing SIGN LANGUAGE a couple days ago saying, "More" "Eat" "Please..." and then "Thank you!" The sweetest sign is when her littl' pinky finger goes up and she says, "Lub you" for "Love you!!!" Oh my heart DANCES with JOY to have Maile in our FOREVER Family now!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Daniel and Jamie said...

What precious pictures! Glad Maile is adjusting well!

Willis said...

Oh my goodness! I love the ballerina outfit. I so wish I could see her do her dance moves. It is great to know that she finally reached out to her younger brother. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I check your blog regularly and love it when it is updated!
Heather in SC

Heather said...

Maile looks so sweet and happy!