08 March 2007

35 HOURS...tick tick...

The countdown is on....

We are in HIGH GEAR to try to wrap things up...so I really should NOT be blogging, I should be PACKING!!! I am talking on the phone right now with my best friend in MICHIGAN, Sybil....HAPPY 2nd Birthday today JULIAN!!!!Lots of MARCH Birthdays of my closest family...Matthew on 7th, Julian on the 8th, Michelle on the 14th, Don on the 19th, Jeremy on the 28th...AND now receiving our DAUGHTER, Maile on the 14th!!!

It's surreal the anticipation that lies ahead, literally like "DELIVERY" all over again...but the LONGEST one yet! My first born son was 22 hours long, the 2nd son was about 8 hours...now our first daughter...hmmm-when do you start the clock? If we will start "labor" on SAT 10 March when we get on th plane, then delivery will be 93 HOURS long from when she is "Forever Ours" on 14 March 2007 at 9AM!!! Wow...I pray the LABOR is NOT too painful...ahhhhhh! I know there will be NO epidural for this delivery, that's OK, I wouldn't want it anyway...good or bad - I want to experience it all!

Back to packing--so signing off for now...

THANK YOU for your love & support!!! We are blessed to have you on this journey with us...God bless you!

Forever in awe of Him, Kim-Lan
Phil. 1:3

No comments: