01 February 2007

Time to order our VISAS!!! :)

Hello Family/ Friends…

Well, today marks MONTH 17 of our ADOPTION PREGNANCY…and believe me, I feel VERY PREGNANT!!!! We are so ready for this sweet baby girl, it’s not even funny!!! God continue to give us our little RAINBOW in the STORM as we get a snip-it of Maile (My-lee) Noel here and there…. I was concerned & prayed about missing my 1st Student Concert for my dance studio in June, then we continue to see how God works! We get an email 2 days ago to ORDER OUR VISAS for TRAVEL!!!! (The Visa applications are already in the mail!) Our adoption agency said to order a 3 mos. VISA from 01 Mar-01 June because NO travel date is set yet!! Thank you God, we needed this!!! It’s NOT a G&R (Giving and Receiving) date YET -- but it's still progress (G&R date will be our DELIVERY DATE of when Maile Noel Thuy Carlson will be ours forever)!!

The next big thing we want to hear is that Maile's dossier (paperwork) has gone to Hanoi to match up with our dossier!!! With TET (Chinese/ Vietnamese New Year), many offices are closed and will slow down the process!!! We are still PRAYING for MARCH/ EARLY APRIL travel date to get Maile ASAP and bring her home way before my dance studio's FIRST Student Concert mid-June!!! We covet your prayers on this painstaking process that is "slow as molasses." But, we KNOW Maile is meant for us and we'll be ready when they say "come and get her!!!" I will keep you posted...

Take care...signing off for now, Ms. Saigon

No comments: