25 January 2007

PLEASE PRAY...


Today, I got an email from our adoption agency stating the main Director in the VN program is RESIGNING...Ugh...while it stated that it wouldn't delay our paperwork, I'm VERY nervous it will--not to mention TET (VN & Chinese New Year) is in FEB!!!

I KNOW God is teaching me lessons in Patience, but it still wouldn't hurt to PRAY for a miracle...to open the way & process our paperwork ASAP to get our little angel waiting for us in VIETNAM...getting bigger and growing older by the day! My heart is so sad, this ADOPTION PREGNANCY is very frustrating esp. now going into month 17 of this journey!!!

If you happen to read this blog before we travel and YOU or KNOW of anyone that has AA World Points that they are willing to TRANSFER into my name, PLEASE let me know...we humbly ask for any donations to help us get points for at least ONE ticket to VN. That would be so much appreciated...

Well, here's to another night of us being away from Maile, praying for a G&R (Giving and Receiving) DATE soon, ideally MARCH or EARLY April travel date!!!

To Him be ALL the glory in bringing Maile home to us!
Signing off, Ms. Saigon....

Leaning on: Jer. 29:11 tonight..."For I KNOW the plans I have for you, declares the Lord..."

No comments: