17 January 2007

Encore Centre for DANCE in the makings!!

Thank you Susie for sharing how to set up a slideshow. I am test running it on my blog to practice for when we adopt our baby girl, Maile (My-lee) Noel from Ninh Thuan, Vietnam this Spring 2007!

Above is Encore Centre for DANCE slideshow, a true testimony to God's faithfulness and provision, all from His calling upon my heart to open my first dance studio. I LOVE Encore, the vision & mission, but most of all, the DANCERS that make it all worth while! I am blessed beyond words...and also, to see the handiwork of God in weaving another miracle in our lives as we adopt our baby girl and we cannot wait to bring Maile HOME to her "forever family."

"Saigon, Vietnam is truly where my life starts...
but for Sandy Howard, it would begin in her heart.
She adopted me so I could have "the American Dream"
and see all God's blessings in the "Land of the Free..."
Now is the time, for my wings to take flight...
Opening my first dance studio & a littl' girl in sight.
Making a FULL Circle, Maile Noel, you will see...
God's blessings in life to be the best you can be!"

We LOVE you, Maile, we are coming for you soon!!!
To God be ALL the Glory!
Your FOREVER Family, Kim-Lan & her 3 boys!

"Trust in the Lord, with all your heart, lean NOT on your own understanding. But, in ALL your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths..." (Prov. 3:5-6)

No comments: