02 March 2006

Home Study- 1 down; 1 to go

Well, we survived the first half of it (barely). I was nervous esp. in the beginning because I was talking so fast on our "tour" of our home. Our case worker actually is also an adult adoptee (like me) but from Korea. I felt like I "knew" her to some extent from phone/ emails but it was still awkward at times. Don and I sat on the sofa rambling on with our answers from one question to the next...

She was so calm, soft spoken and sweet...I feel like I am a crazy lady compared to her "calm" spirit. I ran to get the boys from school and she met with Don one on one. My individual interview is on FRI 3/3 and she'll talk with the boys then too...

So, thank you for your prayers and friendship, I'll keep you posted. I am not sure what to make of all it yet, glad we almost done with this step...

No comments: