05 April 2010

Saigon bound....

I think i'm still in shock that the time has come for me to head to airport for Saigon, VIETNAM. I've waited and anticpated this trip for months and now departure time is upon us. I am traveling with my friend, Denise, who has 2 daughters beautiful, adopted daughters - now teenagers!! One is from Vietnam and one is from India, they are precious and amazing young ladies!!! I am not sure how i feel...I am groggy froggy for sure right now but getting ready to head to the airport. Our first leg will be to Seattle, then Seoul, Korea, then on into Saigon, VIETNAM. Please pray for us, our safe travels, health and whatever God wants to do in our lives through this journey.

I will keep you posted should you be interested to see Vietnam through one set of eyes, these orphan eyes.

Signing off now...See you Saigon!!!

1 comment:

Heather G. said...

Can't wait to see your pictures and blogging. I know that you are in the air right now, somewhere very far away. I pray for safe travels, and that God shows you all that He has for you on this journey :)