14 March 2010

Officially FOREVER OURS 2day - 3 yrs ago!!!


Here were are the "Giving and Reciving" Ceremony that we had long to receive from our adoption agency. Maile slept through the whole ceremony, but it was still official...and officially for real, forever!!! (Prov. 3:5-6)


We stayed at the nicest Ninh Thuan Hotel (probably the only one)...Heather and I took Maile and Rocco to the pool/ South China Sea beach on the property out our hotel!!!! Maile was 27 mos. and Rocco 11.5 mos. old, they were PRECIOUS to watch explore, hold and get to know in our beginning weeks with them after delivery :)


Maile let me hold her, take care of her and snuggle/ love on her...it was an incredible time of bonding and letting her attach to me. I am honored, humbled and amazed on how well she transitioned into my love and care for her...accepting me & my love for her with open arms and heart. She NEVER cried with me, not from the moment I held her throughout the whole trip...only if Don held her or if she was scared or hurt... (Jer. 33:3)


We had a GREAT G&R dinner that night celebrating our babies new lives with us. The caregivers & directors of the orphanage celebrated in Vietnamese style = FAMILY style, hugging, singing, welcoming us all into their lives for the moment in time. It was magical, surreal and totally GOD to orchestrate it all!!!! (Phil. 1:6)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: