31 August 2007

Another Orphan Born...

31 Aug 2007
"Another Orphan Born"
The Night before my birthday and piercing all through my heart… Wondering if my birth mother now misses me when my birth day starts?
Does she regret at all giving me away? Does she wonder how my life is now to this day?
My birthday, it’s just another day to me, no big deal… Not a day of celebration or anything real.
Sometimes I struggle fitting in this world I see, wanting to be accepted for just being "me."
Finding peace and happiness at times really tough, Society's standards make it hard to feel, "good enough."
Praying to God for strength and healing from above, And to find true friendships and His true love…


Both of these photos taken in VIETNAM over 25 years apart. I know I have come a LONG way from the orphan in Vietnam to the life I have here in AMERICA, "Land of the Free and the Brave!" It's overwhelming and humbling to imagine God's gifts He has given me within my life. I am grateful, don't get me wrong...I LOVE my family, my 3 boys and new baby girl...my DANCE studio, etc.. However, at the end of the day, in moments of silence, it's hard not to wonder how my birth mother is, does she think of me? Does she know I'm alive...is SHE alive? The older I get and especially now having adopted our daughter, a flood of questions and emotions come to me from the past, present and future....

Forever in my heart, Ms. Saigon





Posted by Picasa

No comments: