25 March 2006

Ready or not...

Here we go...I am so tired right now I can barely think. I had hoped to go to bed around 1 am, until I could not find our flight tickets- ahhhh. After an hr. of searching every paper pile around the house (& there's countless # of them), I grew more and more distressed. I called AA and they said b/c they are PAPER tickets and not e-tickets, we would have to re-buy them! Yikes... FINALLY, after one moment of clear thinking, back tracking and brain racking, I thought of a place I might have put them. Now, the goal became finding that one manilla envelope that I was envisioning...low and behold, under the bed...there it was. I remember now, shoving things under the bed before our home study (since they said they won't look under there!) :)

So, I guess we are as ready as we are ever going to be...I will keep you posted on my "full circle journey." Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Signing off, take care & God bless. Kim-Lan

No comments: