29 March 2006

Cu Chi Tunnels Today...

29 March 2006 8PM Saigon Time/ 7AM CST

Another intense day of emotions and site seeing...I'm so exhausted by mid-day...the tours are intense, the traffic is intense, this whole experience is so overwhelmingly INTENSE at times...

We went to the Cu Chi Tunnels that the VN built during the Vietnam War. It was very informative but when I heard gun shots from a practice shooting range, I started freaking out & had to leave immediately. I was surprised on how it affected me so quickly, I was fine for most of the tour but missed going in one of the tunnels b/c of having to leave...

Then we went to the War of Remembrance Museum...more pictorial examples of the horrific war that left millions dead...ahhhh.

This has been a journey of a life time, more stories to come later...gotta go.

Signing off, Ms. Saigon

No comments: